During this Sketchup show I go through a balancing wine bottle holder. This has my most recent measurements that I use and also a link for my actual “How to make a wine bottle holder” video. That video was my first ever on YouTube. Check out the Sketchup video HERE.
Here was an easy project that I did recently; a Bottle Opener with a Magnetic Catch. You only need one board for this project and it’s something you can build in a few hours. Here is my attempt at making a video of how I made it, and as always you can check out my website at: www.woodlogger.com to see more projects and videos of what I’m doing in the shop.
Here was an easy project that I did recently; a Wine Bottle Stand. You only need one board for this project and it’s something you can build in a few minutes. Here is my attempt at making a video of how I made it, and as always you can check out my website at: www.woodlogger.com to see more projects and videos of what I’m doing in the shop.
Great way to reuse materials. I’m doing this with a standard pallet.
Well today I got out to the shop for about an hour this morning. Not much time, but it’s what I needed to get done what needed to get done. I’ve got three things that I cut up, and also got glued. First up is of course a new wine bottle holder design. It is a mix of purpleheart and oak. I wish I had some different woods to mix, but I’m using what I got. I’ve also cut and glue up a votive candle holder. It’s also made from purpleheart and oak. I know what I want i...
I was suppose to have this video done 2 weeks ago, but due to children illnesses and a long overdue vacation, it got delayed. Just finished it up today. I hope you enjoy and go to my webpage for past videos and well, just to visit. Thanks guys.
It seems like everyone these days are making videos of things, so I decided to do one as well. It is very simple, but it is my first one. I have included the degrees you cut the base at (which seems to be a common question). Enjoy it!
- My Journey As A Scroll Saw Pattern Designer - 1263 parts
- Extremely Average - 324 parts
- Workshop Development - 95 parts
- A journey into the workshop. - 88 parts
- Daily Update - 87 parts
- Just for Fun... - 82 parts
- "Hobbit Holes in MyWorld" --by RusticWoodArt - 77 parts
- WoodWriting Haiku Thursday's --by RusticWoodArt - 74 parts
- As The Lathe Turns - 73 parts
- The Craftsman's Path - 67 parts
- Sheila Landry (scrollgirl) - 1285 entries
- frank - 417 entries
- degoose - 388 entries
- dbhost - 369 entries
- Ecocandle - 325 entries
- MsDebbieP - 311 entries
- Karson - 301 entries
- Martin Sojka - 297 entries
- William - 255 entries
- Betsy - 221 entries
- mafe - 216 entries
- Stevinmarin - 212 entries
- Gary Fixler - 204 entries
- Todd A. Clippinger - 187 entries
- Rustic - 184 entries
- Chris Davis - 183 entries
- shipwright - 168 entries
- PurpLev - 163 entries
- BritBoxmaker - 160 entries
- stefang - 148 entries