[UPDATED 2 November 2015] WARNING: SELF-PLAYING VIDEOS BELOW! A lot of us have had trouble embedding our videos into our blogs on Lumberjocks. After putting out a call for help, I was told how to do it. This method works now. I can’t guarantee it will always work since YouTube tends to give us more features as time goes on. View on YouTube Here’s how to do it: Method 1 Step 1: Find the YouTube video you want to imbed. Step 2: Go up to the URL bar in your brows...
Hi!just started my new blog in wordpress:http://www.eitzert.de
My name is Robin Gosse, living in a (very) small town on the northern tip of the island-portion of the Canadian province of Newfoundland and Labrador. We are WAY out in the Atlantic ocean, farther East than New England region of the USA, well above 50 degrees of latitude. My wife and I recently bought a house with a huge garage, and I’ve begun the adventure of renovating it into a proper woodworking studio. Please visit my blog page and join in my adventure of home ownership, woodwor...
Here is the latest from Somehow it all came together blog http://somehowitallcametogether.blogspot.com/2014/08/my-woodworking-adventures-in-boston.html
- If you answered “yes” or “maybe” to the above question, please click this link. I returned home to my monastery last week, and boy was I in for quite a shock – the monastery moved without telling you?; changed all the locks?; turned out the lights and pretended no one was home? I only noticed one thing at first, someone had committed the unforgivable sin of utilizing the top of the table saw as a place to water and take care of Easter lilies. After I stopp...
Wood Thoughts #6: The Wood of the Cross (Different Style Than My Normal Entry: Good Friday Meditation)
Please Consider Checking Out My Website: MonkWerks.org This year is my 10th anniversary of priestly ordination, or at least it will be on June 11. Before I was ordained I spent 4 years studying at Saint Meinrad School of Theology and living with the monastic community there. In the archabbey church there are many beautiful stained-glass windows. One of my favorites was nestled on the northwest side, and we passed by it every time we went in procession into the church – the Crucif...
Please Consider Checking Out My Website: MonkWerks.org Dear Diary, This morning I awoke to a beautiful Saturday morning with the birds chirping and the sun shining, and I was reinvigorated and ready to tackle a new woodworking project. I quickly dressed, had breakfast, and checked out the new woodworking videos on YouTube. I couldn’t believe my luck. All my favorite Youtubers had posted new videos!!! Though tempted, I was not to be deterred from my task – I will sta...
Do you have any favorite, little known, online woodworkers? I was a strange kid. When I was in high school in the mid-nineties my peers were interested in watching Married with Children and playing on their PS1s. (I was still slumming it with my NES.) Sure I was happy to watch an episode of Married with Children; but if I flipped across PBS and the New Yankee Workshop was showing, I was going to stop and see what Norm Abrams was up to. (Though I am pretty sure it was Seattle Grunge Mus...
Growing up in a family of six on a First Sergeant’s pay, meant that my parent’s provided my brothers and I with what we needed but there wasn’t much left over for extras. My father actually learned to refinish antiques because busted-up old – what other people called trash – antiques were cheaper than buying couches, beds, and dining room tables. The remainder of this week’s blog is now available on my website. Check it out.
- My Journey As A Scroll Saw Pattern Designer - 1659 parts
- Extremely Average - 324 parts
- Workshop Development - 107 parts
- Just for Fun... - 97 parts
- A journey into the workshop. - 89 parts
- Daily Update - 87 parts
- "Hobbit Holes in MyWorld" --by RusticWoodArt - 77 parts
- As The Lathe Turns - 76 parts
- WoodWriting Haiku Thursday's --by RusticWoodArt - 74 parts
- ScrollSaw Information and Resources - 68 parts
- Sheila Landry (scrollgirl) - 1684 entries
- frank - 417 entries
- dbhost - 400 entries
- degoose - 397 entries
- Ecocandle - 325 entries
- MsDebbieP - 314 entries
- Karson - 305 entries
- Martin Sojka - 296 entries
- mafe - 281 entries
- William - 258 entries
- shipwright - 229 entries
- Betsy - 225 entries
- Stevinmarin - 212 entries
- stefang - 206 entries
- Gary Fixler - 204 entries
- Todd A. Clippinger - 200 entries
- robscastle - 189 entries
- Rustic - 189 entries
- BritBoxmaker - 188 entries
- Chris Davis - 184 entries