Thank you for looking!
- Flower of the Soul - box
I’m in the market now for a dust collector. Being married with 2 kids there really isn’t a lot of money I can budget for this at this time. I’ve read the reviews on the Harbor Freight dust collector but I’m wondering If I could get some woodworkers perspective that have this unit. How is it? Does it work well? And is it ok to run pvc or gutter sewerage pipe instead of the metal stove type of piping???? Any info on this topic from all LJ’s would be great.
A short video of the progress on Instagram Thank you for looking!
I have a General 50-200r model table saw. Lowering the blade is a chore becuase it feels like its binding. I’ve squirt some liquid wrench & WD40 on the worm drive screws & worked it up & down. It’s gotten better but there is still an issue. Wondering if anyone else is having this issue & what’s a good lubricant to use on these gears as well? Also what would be a good cleaner to clean the gears with as well? Thanks all.
“Bee’s stories’ box in progress:
Thank you for looking!
Working on my new album:
New box – new pattern: Thank you for looking!
Part of every workshop success is being organized and having templates on hand to trace and cut out, my shop is no different, for the longest time I kept my templates stuffed in a box, as of lately I have been getting request for shelves, rather than dig out these templates I created the “I SEE IT BOARD” this way a person can see the options that are available, it will be easier for me as well because I will be able to grab what I need and when I am done I can easily put it back ...
- My Journey As A Creative Designer - Woodworking and Beyond - 1807 parts
- Extremely Average - 324 parts
- Toy costruction - 129 parts
- A journey into the workshop. - 113 parts
- Workshop Development - 107 parts
- Just for Fun... - 98 parts
- Woodworking on a Half-Shoestring - 91 parts
- Daily Update - 87 parts
- Life as an Amateur Woodworker - 81 parts
- "Hobbit Holes in MyWorld" --by RusticWoodArt - 77 parts
- Sheila Landry (scrollgirl) - 1832 entries
- dbhost - 440 entries
- frank - 417 entries
- degoose - 397 entries
- Ecocandle - 325 entries
- mafe - 321 entries
- MsDebbieP - 314 entries
- Karson - 305 entries
- Martin Sojka - 296 entries
- William - 258 entries
- shipwright - 254 entries
- robscastle - 245 entries
- Dave Rutan - 245 entries
- Betsy - 228 entries
- stefang - 221 entries
- A Slice of Wood Workshop - 214 entries
- Stevinmarin - 212 entries
- Todd A. Clippinger - 207 entries
- Gary Fixler - 204 entries
- bandit571 - 201 entries