Less the wood and attachment hardware for making a cabinet to enclose dust collector here is the parts list for my build so far.
- Milliard 6-Inch Duct Flange (qty 2) .... Connection points between SDD and Dust Can
- ONEIDA AIR SYSTEMS Super Dust Deputy Molded Cyclone Only … Cyclone
- Woodstock W1036 6-Inch by 10-Foot Wire Hose … Connection between SDD and Trash Can
- BRUTE 44 Gal. Dark Green Round Trash Can ... Chip and Large dust reservoir
- 6” 90 Degree Elbow ... redirect dust flow from SDD to Nano filter
- 6” to 5” Reducer ... adapter 5” blower output/input to 6” filter and Blower Input
- 6” connector ... input connector to blower
- Wynn 9L300NANO Filter … (.5 Micro) filter
- Wynn Floating Glide Latches FGL-6 ... Latcher to connect Gamma Screwtop Lid
- Harbor Freight 2HP Duct Collector ... Blower Moter
- 6” Air Take Off ... filter Input port
- Gamma Screw Lid ... Quick Release top for fine Dust Bucket
- 5 Gal. Bucket ... Fine Dust bucket
Not exactly a Clearvu, but below 1/2 the price of such and won’t require an upgrade to the electrical system in my barn/workshop, but gives me the flexibility to upgrade to a large blower motor if needed.
-- bkseitz, Washington "if everything is going well, you've obviously overlooked something"