The view is almost fine. The metal screws are more decorative, than i thought. The only problem with the sight right now is the rusty iron swing temporarily put in it for the time while I’m working on the wooden one. The climbing rope net is also missing but I’m on the search for one. The legs were 1 cm thinner than the inner width of the metal footpiece, so I had to put an extra piece of wood there to make it fit tight and prevent any movement. Of course, that wooden piece will be painted as well. This metal “shoe” is intended to be put in concrete, so I had to dig a hole for a piece of rock to support the weight.
|This blog is written by benihun | 5 entries so far|
The first thing in creating is imagining. The best way for me to develeop my design floating in m...
The cover of the roof with wood is finished. I made side rails on my own way. The v...
My father made the flooring of the patio at our house, and we decided to construct a roof for it....