I didn’t make as much progress as I’d hoped a couple of weeks ago when I posted my last blog but I just started a 2 week break for the holidays and am planning to spend most of it in my shop. With any luck I’ll get these finished before I go back to work.
I hate typing and I do a lot of typing at work so I’m mostly going to let the pictures do the talking:
I’ve got both both frames glued up, here’s one:
One top glued up and ready to cut to size:
Fronts and sides for both drawers milled and fitted:
And a good example of why one should be very carefull using Gorilla glue to make up for sloppy joints. The joints are comming out very strong but it’s difficult to judge just how much glue to use to fill the spaces without having it leak out:
And since I needed to sharpen my new chisels I had to buy yet another new tool. If I had known I would have to buy so many new tools to get through this project I would’ve started something like this a long time ago:
-- Don - I wood work if I could. Redmond WA.