I felt like embellishing the doors a bit so today I milled up some leopard wood and made some fall leaves to inlay into the doors. I used a router bit used for a CNC that was 1/16” thick at the end to get into the tight spots and a 3/16” bit for the rest. I cut out the design and taped them in place to see if I liked it. I then traced out the leaves and routed out a recess for them and glued them in place. I then made a stem and did the process again. I finished them off with a few little indications of veins. Not a lot done today, I am really slow at inlays, but I was happy with the result.
I hope you all have a great weekend and have fun woodworking.
-- Brian Noel