Odd title I know, but bear with me here. My wife and I are in the home stretch with our utility room remodel so have been able to get my workshop back into some semblance of order. I’ve also been able to mount my VFD to the wall and get t...
|View barecycles's:||home||workshop||projects (12)||blog (7)||reviews (1)||forum topics (18)||buddies (4)||favorites (15)||activity log|
256 posts in 1420 days
Latest Activity | view all »
Latest Projects | view all 12 »
Latest Blog Entries | view all 7 »
Well a buddy of mine asked me to try linked belts just for the heck of it. So I did, not expecting much but it has completely removed the vibration. The saw passes the nickel test. Now its on to moving the saw to its final resting place in the wor...
Well I decided how I want to control the saw. I wanted to keep the existing LVS ‘cause I think it’s cool, so I wired the VFD to handle it. Just needed to flip 1 DIP switch and reset some of the external control functions and it works n...
The VFD I will be using for this saw is the Teco JNEV-203-H1. As a first test I wanted to test everything on the bench. I have temporarily setup a 30A breaker and wired the 2 hots to the VFD terminals L1 and L3, the common ground to the VFD termin...
I have spent most of my time getting the top cleaned up and it looks pretty nice. There are some pock marks in the wing but I’m ok with those. Just got my arbor bearings and they are installed and the arbor bracket is back in place. Everythi...