Yesterday afternoon I finished off the front wall of the greenhouse and we installed the walls into the raised beds. The bottom 8” of the walls (that would go into the box and in the soil, we wrapped the wood in plastic so as to avoid rot. DW dug the trenches. The fit was a little tight, which I expected. I was expecting things to be a little out of square as I used ripped 2×4s, but surprisingly it was not too bad. Enjoy the pics.
|Blog entry by Zuki||posted 05-02-2009 12:49 AM||1018 reads||1 time favorited||5 comments|
|« Part 2: The Middle||Part 3 of Greenhouse series||Part 4: Details and Topping it off »|