This is our fourth interview in the series we’ve done on folks who are presenting at this years Woodworking in America Conference. I had the opportunity to talk to the owner and founder of Lie-Nielsen Toolworks, Thomas Lie-Nielsen. We talk about:
- What it was like to start a tool manufacturing company 25 years ago when woodworking hand tools weren’t as popular.
- The challenges they faced bringing chisels to the market.
- Some of Lie-Nielsen’s newest tools – Workbenches, Progressive Pitch Saws, Inlay Tools, Educational DVDs, and much more.
- What a typical day is like for Tom Lie-Nielsen.
- My own suggestion for a new product for Lie-Nielsen: You’re gonna love this!
- You’ll even get to hear first hand what new tools Lie-Nielsen will be coming out with in the near future (I’m VERY excited about this one!).
To hear the interview go to:
(scroll down to the bottom of the page for interview)
-- Craig, www.WoodworkersResource.com (Where Information meets Inspiration)