|Workshop by Weth||posted 12-22-2012 11:58 PM||2474 reads||0 times favorited||4 comments|
click the marker to see the address
Welcome to my virtual shop.
I have been enjoying my new found hobby. I hope that you can enjoy along with me.
I have a home shop that I am very happy with. It has taken a few years to get everything set up. I usually buy used because I have more time than money.
I have listed the tools below so I can get quick access to model numbers for parts info. Also if you have any questions about the tools, feel free to ask.
- Planer Delta 22-540
- Jointer Delta 37-190
- Band Saw Delta 28-262
- Dust Collector Delta 50-720 T1
- Sander 4”/ 6” Delta 31-460 T2
- Scroll Saw Delta 40-540
- Miter Jig Delta 36-205
- Miter delta 36-946
- Mobile Base Delta 50-345
- Sander 1” &5” Delta 31-080
- Tenoning jig Delta 34-183
- Table Saw SawStop CNS175
- Drill Press Shop Fox W1670
- Router Porter Cable 9290
- Plunge Router Porter Cable
- Sander 1” Reliant NN25
- Saw (worm drive) Rigid R3210-1
- Sander 24” drum # Performax S/T
- Biscuit Jointer Dewalt DW682K
- Router Craftsman 315.275000
- Router Table RT101 Router R1801M1 Base R181RB1
Desires in order of need.
Delta 36-250, 36-240, 36-412 sidekick 10-inch compound miter saw with stand
Router Table and Plate
Mortiser Delta 14-651
Carvewright or Compucarve
Delta Shaper 43-355 or 43-110 (Do not buy 43-505)
Shaper Jig 43-188
Sharpener delta 23-710