I purchased the hardware for the dresser from D Lawless. The place is great. I got all the hardware for the dresser for $58 delivered. I have included the order below for reference
1. Flap Hinge or Drop Flap Hinge – Antique Copper 3 $3.51
2. 6-Way Adjustable 1/2” Partial Overlay One Piece Face Frame Hinge LQ-H05111-NP-A 2 $1.74
3. Soft-Close Door Damper for Compact Hinge LQ-H16021-NP-A 2 $5.98
4. Heavy Duty Magnetic Catch L-C080X0-BR-M 1 $0.76
5. Bronze Strike Plate 1-3/16” For Magnetic Catch LQ-C181PS-STB-A 1 $0.15
6. Furniture Leveler 2-1/2” Satin Black 5/16-18 Thread LQ-G30600-BL-A 8 $3.04
7. Black Square Mission Knob – 1” 5 $7.40
8. Amerock Inspirations Flat Black Pull 3” AM-BP1584-FB 4 $6.00
9. Totem Pull Flat Black Southwestern Collection 96Mm L-PBF305-FB-C 1 $4.36
10. Undermount Drawer Slide – 22” – Cut To Size L-D69042C-UC-CU 5 $31.65
Since I have never built a dresser yet alone design one from the ground up, I am spending a good deal of time thinking though how the pieces will fit together. I need to figure out what will support the drawers and how to assemble everything. I want the piece to be easy to construct and strong and they do not always go hand in hand.
I have also ran across a dresser with similar dimensions. Many things (wood, hardware, drawer dimansions and function) will be different but the cut lists and design are similar.