|Workshop by Verilith||posted 03-07-2007 03:49 AM||1467 reads||0 times favorited||15 comments|
click the marker to see the address
My workshop is located in the 8’x8’ cubbyhole of my garage. I’m allowed to remove the wife’s car if I need to rip something longer than 3’. I don’t have any spectacular tools, just the usual assortment of basics.
- As you can see by the photos, the four shelves provide a generous storage space for all my various handtools, as well as random bowls, towels, and vehicle fluids.
- The second picture is a detail of the heart of my shop; the rickety workbench I slapped together years ago to hold a dissassembled transmission. It has since become my combination bench/router table.
- The recessed cubbyhole to the left of the shelves is used for storage of shovels, spare board stock, lights, and various things such as the Samburu spear in the furthest corner.
- Number four is my auxillary storage area. This is the far wall where I store all my other hand tools, toolboxes, and stock that I’ve started working up but don’t have room for in the primary shop.
- Number five is the whole enchilada.
-- -- Marvin, Dover Air Force Base, Delaware