Well after finally figuring out how to use my router and router table (thanks to many a help from other members on here!) I got the stiles and rails for my cabinet doors grooved out. Then after being so pleased that I got the problem fixed and it didn’t cost me a dime, I THOUGHT I took special care in everything else I did to finish this project tonight, once and for all. And then I messed up the doors the same way as I did the FIRST time I tried to make them back before winter set in.
I got too caught up in making the tenons and cut them on both stiles and rails, rather than just on one set. Luckily though I gave the doors plenty of extra height and was able to trim off the tenons and still squeeze by with probably 3/32” of the frames overlapping the holes. So as for tonight, I’ve taken the night off so as not to make anymore mistakes, and to let the glue set in on the frames before I cut the panels (and no, I didn’t mess up again glue all 4 pieces of the frames together with no panel in place thankfully). Hopefully I’ll have them done tomorrow, and then I can finish my dovetail jig.
-- -- Jim - Kokomo, Indiana