Small bit of progress
So today I grabbed some pine pallet wood. I cut and planed down to the sizes needed, for the face frame. Screwed them in from face, since I didnt plan ahead to use pocket screws, and didn’t want to glue them.
Took a 3/8 oak dowel and cut some plugs for the screw holes.
I mixed up some 1-1-1 and got 2 coats on face frame, top banding, some of the inside. Also put some on drill press stand top.
Made and installed the drawers for center.
Showing grain of top edging, and plug contrast
Two drawers, no bottoms yet.
Gonna be a busy weekend so more progress in a few days.
-- "....put that handsaw to work and make it earn its keep. - summerfi" <==< JuStiN >==>=->