My Wenge finally arrived yesterday, and I went straight to work! It’s frustrating looking at your project all weekend but not being able to progress on it. So now I’m happy again. I was able to get the beak together which was my major hold up because it is critical that the bird fits correctly before I can finish the frame.
I did take the liberty during the down time to take part of the Lilly apart and reshape some of it, I simply wasn’t totally satisfied with my shaping of it.
Here are yesterdays pictures. The wing is still a work in progress and I am doing shaping on that today, hopefully I will be close to finishing this project this week end.
-- Join me at http://www.scrollsawparadise.com/