Morning all. I have made a reasonable amount of progress on the various parts. Today’s job
is the seat frame. This is made of locally grown air dried Blue Gum. Heavy wood! Below are a few more pics to bring the project up to date.
I started wandering around Inkscape last night….”Daunting” is a phrase that comes to mind. Anyway, I have a few projects for clients that I have held off until the Chevy is ready to work, these were originally planned to do with a bird’s mouth and a fretsaw, so hopefully they will be ideal to cut my teeth on the new toy!
Yesterday, I also moved my bandsaw to the upper level in my machine room, this has given me a better workflow and more room on the lower level for more lumber! Yippee!!