Workbench build 2013 #6: Finally, The base is assembled!

  • Advertise with us
Blog entry by A Slice of Wood Workshop posted 08-22-2013 02:28 AM 1833 reads 0 times favorited 1 comment Add to Favorites Watch
« Part 5: Cutting Beveled Mortises Part 6 of Workbench build 2013 series Part 7: Top Installed »

I have finally got the tenons cut. I went ahead and assembled the base. Click here for the video on YouTube.

-- Follow me on YouTube-

1 comment so far

View cutmantom's profile


405 posts in 3058 days

#1 posted 08-24-2013 04:12 PM

I don’t think wedgeing the tennon would do anything if its glued, it may have been better to not have glued it then using the wedge you can tighten it up when it gets loose, but you said the fit was tight so it will probably be fine,a diagonal brace could solve any wobbling problems

Have your say...

You must be signed in to post the comments.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics