Well I started this blog section to keep track of how things were going. They went from good to ok to bad. When putting it all together it seemed like nothing was fitting up to square. I started using only hand tools and have started making some decent progress. I have the back panel all glued up, the front frame is ready for final assembly and the sides stiles and rails are all set for the panels. Today I got out to the shop and did some work on them. This is my first raised panel (machine or hand, but this one is by hand). I think it turned out alright for the first one. All the edges are the same thickness. I believe I went to far into the center of the panel and took some of the contrast away. I still need to do some finishing touches with it, but overall I think it looks like a raised panel. Leave any comments, tips, or jokes you want!!!
-- Follow me on YouTube- http://YouTube.com/user/asliceofwoodworkshop