As an update, I’m getting my dust collector cart finally built, then I’m on to projects. I’ve already bought some wonderful wood in the last few weeks on my trips into Windsor Plywood. Plans right now are:
- iPad stand for my wife made from Pau Ferro
- Picture frame for family friends from Canarywood
- A simple open-top box for the wife’s assorted papers, likely from Walnut
- Cutting boards and more cutting boards for Christmas
- Some candle holder centrepieces for Christmas
I really have to figure out if the shop is quiet enough to work at night otherwise I am not going to have enough time to finish all of this! I have a two year old sleeping on the other side of the shared wall. I plan to test it out during his nap time this weekend, and we will see what happens.
-- I'm just learning how to cut the stuff with some other stuff...