A few modifications have been made to the project. The plan is laid out. So we started off by cutting the side panels for the columns we’ve added. I know you didn’t see columns in the pictures from before but that is the main addition besides lengthening the lower cabinet to accommodate for more table space. The panels are cut and everything is as square as possible. Most of the wood was delivered bent so we’ll have to do some fidgeting a little later. Ok we’ve also used the dido blade to create channels in the wood to construct the columns.
These pictures are borrowing but they’ll get better later.
-- What can i say i'm just doing what i love.