Found out the trex clamps I talked about in my last version (http://lumberjocks.com/TZH/blog/24588) weren’t strong enough to withstand the pressure exerted by the bolt going through, plus didn’t hold the sled rigidly enough (too much diagonal movement). So, back to the drawing board. Figured a clamp should function like a clamp no matter what the design is, so I used 2×4’s for the stationary clamp (first photo) and 2×2’s (oak – second photo) for the moveable/adjustable clamp. Then I cut slots in one each of the clamps to hold onto the angle iron brackets the router moves back and forth in. Also, did away with the wing nuts (too cumbersome to hold while trying to tighten down the bolt) and went with a regular nut on the end of the bolt instead. Requires two wrenches, but the results are much better. Finally, decided to try this without the wheels to run along the guide rails. Haven’t used it like this yet, but it sure does slide nice and smooth. If wheels are necessary, I’ll add them later. Anyway, here are some photos explaining my revised design. Hope this helps, and thanks for looking.