|Workshop by TLAR_Engineering||posted 07-11-2010 01:03 AM||1286 reads||0 times favorited||8 comments|
click the marker to see the address
- upgraded the electrical
- installed 4 outlet plugs about every 4-6 feet along the walls
- insulated the place
- used OSB and sheeted the walls and ceilings
- installed three ceiling fans
- installed 8 double 4’ lights throughout the shop
- insulated the garage doors with sheet foam from Lowes (you’ll see that as the blue stuff on the doors in some of the backgrounds of my pics)
- moved my portable airconditioner out there, drilled a 4” hole through the wall and installed a dryer vent for the AC
- put my XM satellite radio home kit out there
...ahhh…now that’s better. Oh, and cars don’t park there anymore…unless I have some maintenance to do on them.
I’ll post pics eventually.
-- Anything worth engineering...is worth OVER engineering!