So I figured this would be a good time to post an update on the SS Swordfish Slayer, since I just got back from a warm summer day on the water. Since bringing the boat home from woodshop class, I resealed all edges, added an extra layer of waterproofing, painted a camo design, and added small wheels in order to keep the bottom from scraping the ground while moving. I am very satisfied with its performance, as I have taken her out twice now on the allegheny river for about 4 hours each time. Landing cats and tightening slacks, I harvested a few exceptional game fish. My lobster shine reflects time well spent on the water, while others stay indoors. For all the nonbelievers out there…... Well here she is!