Hello to anyone that is actually following along. I now have the epoxy poured, added some red & white glitter with some little stars, hearts & flowers. I noticed that most of the items sank to the bottom, I’ll have to make up for this during the final coat. I covered the bottom with packing tape so it wouldn’t just run through. During the tape removal I noticed It is still rather sticky. So take note: more drying time for the bottom to dry.
Top of project after the epoxy cured.
This is a close up of the bottom after I removed the tape. It left it a little sticky. I’ll let it dry some more. I’m not worried about it looking dull right now because the final coat of epoxy will brighten it up & make it clear again. Well that’s all for today. Any comments are welcome. I know this is different, that’s why it’s an experiment, a learning process for me for something new. Some of you box builders could even use this process in your box lids. Maybe some of you can think of a better way than me. I’m just throwing out the idea. Until next time, thanks for looking & good day to you all. Mark
-- Don't waste today, it is yesterdays tomorrow!~SisQMark