As I mentioned in my previous blog post, I cut all the drawer blanks in preparation for today’s work. Unfortunately, most of the wood cupped overnight. So I had to scrap about 75% of the pine pieces. So, there is a lesson about the free wood. I guess you get what you pay for!
I was able to salvage four of the drawer assembles, I put those together with glue, brads and clamps. I got to use two of my new Jorgensen Cabinet Master clamps, and will be writing a review later (spoiler: they are fantastic).
The bottom and largest drawers.
The top and smallest drawers.
So, that’s it for today, kind of disappointing as I thought I would be finishing the project. But that will have to wait until next weekend when I can buy some pine and Masonite (for the drawer bottoms). Off to do some yard work.
-- Visit my blog at dave.spalla.com