I needed better lighting for my varnish application for the “Toy Table” build. The clamp on my old halogen lamp didn’t work very well in many situations. By drilling a hole at the end if a bar clamp, I was able to replace the o...
|View Siegel_KenEvil's:||home||workshop||projects (19)||blog (17)||reviews (1)||forum topics (5)||buddies (0)||favorites (22)||activity log|
None so far
114 posts in 1739 days
Latest Activity | view all »
Latest Projects | view all 19 »
Latest Blog Entries | view all 17 »
This will be my final blog entry. I’ll post a finished project after applying calk and getting the plumbing done. The below image shows what it will look like but it’s not really plumbed. Need the finish to harden first. Sinc...
Late for a party so I have to be quick This was my set-up last night to fill the voids. It’s midnight black sanded grout. This is how I left it to dry last night. Close-up… didn’t work too well. I seem to h...
It’s been 6 days since the first pour and 5 days since the back-splash and void fills. I was going to wait two weeks but seeing the undercuts gone, after chipping away a little every day, I got excited and removed the forms. Things a...
I ended up in the hospital last night after 4 days of agony. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portland_cement“When traditional Portland cement is mixed with water the dissolution of calcium, sodium and potassium hydroxides produces a highly a...