In my last entry, I talked about the issues that this expansion has caused with all the construction
lumber crowding up the inside of my small shop and in the yard.
Also I had some water damage along the back that I addressed. Dug it out, replaced rotted sheathing, and layed in some drainage gravel.
Since then I installed the rear gable vent , measured ,cut ,and primed some trim, put up fanfold water barrier and some siding on the back. Also decided to put up a lean-to on the back to get the lumber and sheet goods out of the way. Going forward I will be using up a lot of the extras in various projects but the goal is
to not clutter up the shop or the lot with an eyesore of extra lumber. Also it will provide dry storage.
The weather went from really dry and nice to cold and rainy. So a slight delay, but I should be able to
resume work this afternoon .
I’m still constructing the pallet frame for the lean-to but should have that done by tomorrow if I get motivated.
A few pictures of my progress.