Been a little frustrating at the time and money its taken me to get to the point where I’m ready to start framing. Little things like chaulk and hardware really start adding up in a hurry.
But enough of that.
Today I finished putting in the ridgid insulation between the joists and then caulked all of the gaps.
I also demoed the two walls on the front of the shed.
Decided I will need to expose or have easy access to the old floor joists of the shed I’m expanding . I plan on redoing the floors in there also and if I don’t do it at this time it will be more difficult to do after I lay the ply flooring on the extension. When I put those floors in a few years ago I don’t think I used PT lumber. So when I pull up the flooring in there I will see how much if any moisture damage there is .
So I will remove a few inches off the end just so I will have room to remove those floor panels when the time comes.
So tomorrow I will lay some Reflectix over the ridgid foam and then the plywood.
A few more pics.
Demo of the front walls.
Rigid foam put in-between joists.