I got the frames built and the 6 mil poly installed. Installing the poly was a surprisingly big task. I had been waffling on if I should cut the height down from a full 96” to about 84” and in retrospect I wish I had just because I had to use a ladder to properly staple the top of the plastic on. I guess I could have laid it on the floor but a ladder is far more comfortable to me than knees on a cement floor.
When I’m not using the booth, it should store in 8’ x 8’ x 1’ space in my shed.
I installed the hinges on the door and the inlet filters in the same side. The blower will pull air out the opposite side. (just a little red tape)
-- "The difference between school and real life is that in real life the tests come first, and then the lessons" -- Robert Lang, ReadWatchDo.com