I used what time I had today to make the final cuts on the base moulding and attach both sides and front with glue and nails.
Used up quite a bit of time just clearing space in the garage and setting up an assembly table with sawhorses and of course cleaning up and putting things away so my wife could park her car later. That’s when it dawned on me: this is the largest project I’ve attempted since the workbench!
Anyway, after fiddling with the moulding, I decided on placement for another shelf to split the large opening. I used the Kreg jig again for pocket screws and glue, then drilled some pocket holes on the last major piece to be installed, the toy storage front.
That’s what I will mess with tomorrow, so I called it quits as the little ones were stirring.
Here it is at the end of today:
Time today: 1 hr, 30 min
Total Time: 6 hr, 45 min
-- Steve http://vaughtwoodworks.wordpress.com