Hmm… I thought this step would take longer, but after ~3-4 hours of labor and some sweat I was able to do the following:
- reposition short-lumber rack in a 2 tier (or 4 tier) setup to utilize what was wasted space above it before, also clearing out the space for the milling machines
- relocate milling machines (jointer, planer, shaper) to newly created space
- relocate workbench to space left by milling machines
- relocate drill press, bandsaw, and router table to space left by workbench
- relocate table saw to space left by bandsaw
- sweep and clean floor – yay I could see floor!
- relocate handtool cabinet over new location of workbench.
the results may not look like much if anything at all, but where the snow blower parks, and all the way to the end is clean usable floors! that’s a new for me:
There is still work to be done:
- setup electricity to bandsaw/routertable/drillpress
- setup DC for bandsaw/routertable/drillpress
- reorganize/relocate medium length lumber that is homeless at the moment and creating a bit of a mess (not TOO bad)
- reorganize/clearout stuff around enterance door (that makes it seem like the garage is still a mess – although it’s not THAT bad) – mostly it’s the medium length lumber, and sheet goods.
-- ㊍ When in doubt - There is no doubt - Go the safer route.