26. I re-rounded some of them to fix the flatness.
27. I began cutting dovetails and half-blind dove tails by hand for the drawers.
28. I fitted them and sanded them flush.
29. I cut the bottom and back for the drawers with my table saw, cutting the panels and slots, and fine cut them
with the shooting board.
30. Using my drill press I cut the circles for my drawer pulls and screwed them in.
31. I routed all along the inside of my box to fit the panels.
32. I planed everything inside flush with a shoulder plane.
33. I cut my trim pieces with my table router and table saw and ebonized them.
34. I then cut them one at a time to ensure they would fit all around and hold my floating bottom and top panels.
35. I sanded the entire box by hand and applied Danish Oil.
36. I waxed the entire box.
37. Using my table saw I cut grooves and miters into my frames and fitted the panels.
38. I glued my leathers on with regular wood glue and cut them to fit.