18. I then began fitting the inside wall that would cover and hide my drawers.
19. I planed the edge of the board to make sure it would slide in and out properly.
20. I fitted the board and made sure to leave enough room behind it to allow the drawers to fit.
21. I took my bottom panel and sawed it to size then used a hand router to cut grooves for my
22. I made a bead over the inside edge of my desk top with a router.
23. I began cutting my dividers with a 45 degree shooting board and hand plane.
24. I also cut them to height with another straight shooting board.
25. I fitted the dividers and sanded the top flush.
-- Jeff Waggoner, https://www.facebook.com/PlaneOldWood/