6. Give credit were credit is do, so that respect is given and taken.
7. Take in consideration the kerf of the blade, if you don’t you will come up short.
8. Keep your tools lubricated, clean, and dry. Preventive maintenance as such on your car is a d@mn good thing cost are low and your safe.
9. Jigs will save you from beating your head against the wall, buy them or take the time and build them, I prefer to build mine. Cuts down on scrap and waste of space taken up.
10. If you DO NOT know something find a jock or somebody else and ask them most people will tell you.
11. Is a follow up on #8 keep your blades, scrapers, etc. SHARP!!! Just like a pocket knife must be sharp a dull anything will get you hurt.
-- Wayland,Arkansas,~Chance Favors The Prepared Mind~