I found a little time between driving kids to dancing lessons, cleaning the pool, checking on the crew in the greenhouses (working overtime on Saturday), to work on the dresser. I have the feeling I started five other uncompleted projects while this dresser is waiting for attention.
But we finally got to the point that the dresser is complete, the top is on, the drawers all line up, the drawer fronts are on, the hardware is temporarily installed.
I am happy with the result.
So here you have it. As soon as I have this dresser coated with lacquer, I will post it on LJ. Thanks for all your nice comments and encouragements.
-- rhykenologist and plant grower