Immanuel and I have been so busy over the past week that I forgot to post some of our progress. We did a glue up of the case, designed and built drawers, fit the vertical parts of the face frame then went back and fit the drawers. Immanuel really got excited about the project this week. Until now he just saw a bunch of boards and I’m not too sure he could visualize the entire project assembled, even though we worked from a picture. He did a great job this week and he is starting to figure out what things will cause problems and what will fix the issue. He previously had a lot of trouble jointing an hand planing. This week he seemed to get the hang of the jointer. We used my #4 smoothing plane to fit the drawers and while he was a little scared to mess it up, he really got the hang of it by the end. I think the toughest part was realizing that his strength was not really an asset. We should be building the doors this week and then the shelves and top. For some reason the site is not cooperating and will only post this pic, luckily, it’s the one where the drawers are fit and the vertical faces are glued on.