Been busy making all sorts of things, and as they get finished I’ll post them. Recently I realized that my sled was 1/16th inch out of square. Thinking that it was the blade i made sure it was perfectly square to the fence. After making sure the fence was quare, i measured the sled and realized that 1/16th of an inch can make a horrific difference on how things glue up. So i went to work on a new sled. The old sled (posted) was a beginners sled, and needed improvement. No wonder I can make any money, the sled is off.
As I complete this I’ll post the finished project. I also have a few surprises in store. A Real treat for you old timers.