Well, it’s built. I didn’t plan out my excavation as well as I should have (rather, I didn’t execute it as well as I should have) so I’ve got quite a bit of work to do, still. I leveled the crushed stone, the builders came and erected the shed and it turned out really nice (almost dead level all around, too – first time I’ve done something like this so that’s pretty amazing to me). Where my poor planning became evident was clearance around the shed. I thought I excavated a larger area than I actually did so I have to do more digging by hand than I anticipated. I’ve probably got a few more full days of work to do, then I’ll be ready to work on getting power run. Here’s what she looks like…
The exterior paint was still wet in these pictures, that’s why it looks a little blotchy. I’ll put up some better pictures once I’m done with the outside stuffs. Just to refresh your memory, it’s a 12×16. Also, the sidewalls were supposed to be 6’4” high but turned out to be nearly 7’ so that’s pretty nice.
So there’s the latest update.
-- - Billy