|Workshop by Nighthawk||posted 729 days ago||1778 reads||0 times favorited||17 comments|
click the marker to see the address
Location: Dunedin, New Zealand
Hobbyist or Pro: Hobbyist
Shop Type: Basement
Square Footage: Not enough what ever it is. 7metres x 4metres. I not sure what that is in feet.
I am not rich and don’t have a big fancy work shop like you see on a lot of youtube video’s. They have all the big power tools and nice flat area, most are big open space heaps of room to move. I on the other hand have a, well, I work out of a basement under 96 year old house on a hill. I have only just been able to get part of it leveled and concreted…
I have to work around house piles which can make things interesting and fun at the same time, and sometimes damn annoying. Everything is a work in progress, but i can get things done.
Power tools (more power…)Saws
- Tooline table saw. This a Small DIY table (I am wanting an upgradeto a contractors saw but nothing bigger will fit in the space I have.)
- Tooline scroll saw.
- Worx compound sliding mitre saw.
- Worx jigsaw.
- DeWalt circular saw.
- Worx reciprocating saw.
- Toolshed 14inch Bandsaw
- Worx belt sander.
- Worx sheet sander.
- Worx orbital rotary sander.
- Ryobi mouse sander.
- Worx multi tool.
- Toolshed moble 8inch Jointer thicknesser Planner
- Elbow greese.
- Makita 14.4v cordless
- Ryobi 18v cordless
- Older 9.6v B&D Cordless.
- Small drill & attachment press. (very old I can not even remember the brand Wolf I think)
- Toolshed Mill Drill Press
- Worx angle grinder.
- Ryobi bench grinder.
- Ryobi biscuit joiner.
- Bosch router.
- Maktec router trimmer. (Maktec for those that don’t know is made by Makita)
- Bosch heat gut.
- Home made wood turning lathe. (Pretty well made and thought out actually)
- 40ltr, 7cfm, 120psi Copressor
- HVLP Spray gun (High Volume Low Pressure)
- Brad nailer (15mm – 50mm brads)
I have all the usual hand tools, like hammers, screw drivers, spanners and socket sets, chisels and saws and not enough clamps.
-- Rome wasn't built in a day... but I wasn't on that job? ... http://www.southernrider.co.nz/projects/