|Workshop by NightRouter||posted 03-06-2012 06:52 PM||1096 reads||0 times favorited||3 comments|
This is where all the magic happens. I live on post in base housing. We have a small garage wih limited outlets. I have to shuffel things around to work sometimes but it’s ok, I’m fortunate to have the space. I would like it if i were allowed to “modify” it but alas, the Army doesn’t value the possibility of having a unit with a fully functional shop.
1. my horses with a bench attatchment for my saw.
2. my only piece of floor equipment, a jointer that I got for FREE..yes..F-R-E-E FREE! Can you believe it?
3. My paint/stain cabinet and tool shelves
4. Another view
5. What I refer to as my “light duty” bench.
6. Another bench, some tools, and a cabinet.
All my shelves were slapped together with scrap I picked up on trash night, the chairs were side-o-the-road-gold, the cabinets came from a building on post that was being gutted. It’s a good start I think.