Now that all the electrical lines have sand protecting them. I have to run the new communication lines. I still needed to dig the final trench to the flagpole. The ground was still frozen and it was pretty cold outside so it made for some hard work. But with the help of my oldest son, the Rockwell/Worx hammer drill, an earth auger and a “Potato Bug”, we got the job done.
Here is the Worx Drill that the President of Rockwell sent me while I was in the hospital. I love the adjustable grip!
And here is my “Potato Bug”, Jerusalem Cricket helper!
This is the utility company’s spool trailer. A friend brought it over and let me use it because I had so much wire to run!
Before I could start to pull the telephone wire, I had to go the line that runs the length of the driveway, as I had forgotten to sand it. Theresa was feeling good that day and really wanted to come outside. She came out and filled some of the buckets for me!
Once that was done, pulling the conduit/wire was really easy!
Here is my Jorand CST-1900 Cable Stripper. I ended up giving it to a friend that needed more than I do!
These pictures were the last “Power Project” pictures I took before my mom died! So the next update will have a drastic jump! I am sorry about that. However, thank you so much for your patience, kind understanding and encouragement through it all!
Much, Much more to Follow!...
-- "With a little bit of faith, and some imagination, you can build anything!" Nate