I was thinking (as I plot tonight’s shop time) about how much I like the sound that my tools make when they’re plowing through wood.
And … wouldn’t it be cool if we were to have a thread where people put up vids of the sounds that their tools make?
Well … here are a few from my basement. Sorry. I was bored ;-)
1) The Harbor Freight 2HP DC
2) The Ridgid thickness planer
3) The Bosch 4100 contractor’s saw
4) The Ridgid JP0610 jointer-planer
5) The Grizzly G0555X band saw
6) I FORGOT the router table!!
So … if anybody has some cool sounding machines … I, for one, would like to hear ‘em :-)
-- -- Neil