Following the “adventures” of trying to get the logo ready for the skateboard (see my last comment on first blog entry) I finally got one of the logos ready for the skateboard.
I used the Omni-Gel (successfully) to create the logo decal, following the directions of the product. It would have been easier to just hit the print button but, alas, it was not meant to be.
After I let it dry, I glued it to the skateboard, again using the Omni-Gel, and let that sit overnight. So far; so good.
This morning, I applied one layer of water-based wipe-on poly to the surface. I will probably add 3 more players throughout the day (or whatever it takes to make sure the edges of the decal can’t be felt.)
It will then be ready for shipping to BC for the big “STC auction”.
Now, I’m heading to town to purchase ink for my printer so I can tackle Joey’s skateboard deck.
-- ~ Debbie, Canada (https://www.facebook.com/DebbiePribeleENJOConsultant)