I started a new project this weekend, and part of that was prepping some rough cherry. What good projects generally start with, is another project first lol
I was looking for something to use as winding sticks (I usually use pieces of aluminum angles), when I decided I’d just make a set from some scraps instead (about time).
These are Poplar with Padauk accents. I used a scrap from a piece I had on my tool chest, but later removed (hence there’s a few screw holes). It was pretty quick, maybe took 30-45 minutes or so. No finish yet, but may spray them with shellac once the weather dries out (and warms up) a little.