This past week I got a lot of work done on the Victorian Desktop. I got the back panel aluminum cut to size, and the cut out the various I/O areas. I finished the back frame, and mounted the side vent for the power supply.
The power button and pair of USB ports are also now installed in the front top of the case, and have done an initial round of planning the watercooling loop as well.
I also finally got around to cleaning getting my Stanley #2 iron cleaned up and sharpened so I can use it again if I want to. I also did the same treatment to my Type 11 Stanley #3c, and a ‘The Fulton’ jack plane.
The project log for the Vicotrian Desktop can be found here: