Not a whole lot of progress after moving, and working on other projects, but I brought some stuff back to my apartment, and this was one of them… I’ve managed to finish cutting the pieces for the top vent frames, got the top cross braces glued in place, and am gluing the top to the rest of it:
Here’s a picture of the vent frames done, and in place (not glued in yet)
Top clamped in place, while gluing:
I had made a little bracket to hold the fan on it, mounted to the heatsink on the motherboard. It’s made of maple. I will likely re-make it out of aluminum eventually.
Slide out tray for the computer parts
-- Mos - Twin Cities, MN -- Stanley #45 Evangelist - www.youtube.com/MosquitoMods