This cabinet was a build I auctioned for charity in 2014, I still have a few steps to finish it (Weekend Hobbyist). The winner on the auction took several months to decide what he wanted (what his wife wanted), and I am doing my best to impress h...
|View Mikesawdust's:||home||workshop||projects (82)||blog (9)||reviews (1)||forum topics (1)||buddies (0)||favorites (6)||activity log|
None so far
203 posts in 2127 days
Latest Activity | view all »
Latest Projects | view all 82 »
Latest Blog Entries | view all 9 »
I have installed the last seven plugs, Installed latch mechanisms for the shadow box area, and put in the felt. The only thing I have left is adding a little finish, installing the mirror after it’s engraved, and filling the shadow box ...
Since my last post I have come a long way. I installed all the hinges for both the glass to and the wood lid and the support for the lid. I installed the glass for the shadow box (5mm). built and installed the two drawers with faces and handles....
Today I started assembly and more finishing. I installed all four sides and the lower shelf, built the shadow box top, and installed all but seven plugs. I put it together as it’s going to sit and I’m happy with the look of it. N...
I applied made all the holes for the screws to hide under (seven per leg), applied finish to the legs and made the B&WE plugs (28). The screw holes are offset for the front and side to enable the screws to pass each other. Pillowing 28 Plu...