I have spent the past couple of days trying to get a little more done on my new bench. For the most part the top is finished. I added another few strips of maple to it and capped off the ends with some walnut. The ends are held in place with a tongue and a couple of 5/16”x4” lag screws. No glue was used as I didnt want to have a problem with movement later. Next will be gluing up the trestle assembly and then vises. First though will be trip to a local cabinet shop with the top for a nice wide sanding.
-- My job is to give my kids things to discuss with their therapist....firstname.lastname@example.org