I have been using the unisaw for the past couple of months even though it was not “complete”. I did finally get around to finishing the saw yesterday and I must say it is awesome. In the previous pics you will notice that the dust door is missing, even though I have it. I had a new badge made to replace the one on the dust door and a new knob for the same. The badge and knob were installed on the door and the door installed on the saw. When I acquired the saw the metal floor that separates the cast iron plinth and the cabinet was missing. I built a new floor using 1/4” mdf and installed that yesterday as well. When I originally assembled the saw after bearing replacement and painting I used belts that I bought from NAPA, I was not happy at all with them. They were not close to being the same size even though they are marked as 4L260, 26” belt. I replaced them with Gates belts yesterday and all but eliminated any vibration in the saw. I also reconfigured a Delta mobile base and set the saw on it, I needed it to be somewhat mobile as I am working in the garage. The saw is powered with a TECO FM50 VFD which converts 220V single phase power to 3 phase. I must say 3ph is so much smoother than single phase. I am not able to add any pics right now as my camera died. I will get a new camera soon and add some pics. Ohhhhh…..the saw passed a dime test with flying colors!!
-- My job is to give my kids things to discuss with their therapist....firstname.lastname@example.org